India’s regulatory environment surrounding pharmaceuticals and medical devices needs to evolve in order to unlock the industries’ true potential, says Kirit Javali of Jafa & Javali.
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Russian patent law: Natural selection 17-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
- Boom and boom in the People’s Republic 11-10-2016
Latest asia news
The creator of OmniRat, the first human monoclonal antibody technology based on rats, outlined the success story of the project yesterday at the 2017 BIO International Convention.