A disagreement over how pharma patents in Brazil are examined seems to have come to an end, as Breno Souza, Luisa Rezende and Silvia Costa of Clarke Modet & Co Brazil report.
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
- TPP abandonment: the fallout for biotech and pharma 15-03-2017
- Patent eligibility for healthcare IT applications 23-02-2017
- Licensing tips from a patent litigator 21-02-2017
- New technologies, old framework: maximising IP protection for 3D printing in the life sciences 05-01-2017
Latest big pharma news
Biopharmaceutical company Omeros has filed a complaint against Sandoz for allegedly infringing its patent covering Omidria.