The patent system in the US and the EU is not rewarding complex research into treatments for a host of prevalent diseases and conditions, and reforms are going in the wrong direction, says Erika Lietzan of the University of Missouri School of Law.
- Precision medicine: getting patenting spot on 12-07-2017
- GQ Life Sciences: searching for sequence IP 08-07-2017
- ANVISA and INPI: the end of an impasse? 25-04-2017
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
- TPP abandonment: the fallout for biotech and pharma 15-03-2017
Latest big pharma news
Kenneth Frazier, the CEO of Merck, is one of three chief executives to step down from US President Donald Trump’s manufacturing council.