A disagreement over how pharma patents in Brazil are examined seems to have come to an end, as Breno Souza, Luisa Rezende and Silvia Costa of Clarke Modet & Co Brazil report.
- Plants, patents and political challenges 04-04-2017
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
- TPP abandonment: the fallout for biotech and pharma 15-03-2017
- Licensing tips from a patent litigator 21-02-2017
- Biosimilars in Italy: a new regime 10-01-2017
Latest biotechnology news
Earlier this month, the US Supreme Court handed down its decision in the biosimilars battle between Amgen and Sandoz, centring on the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act.
- BIO 2017: The success story of OmniRat 20-06-2017