A disagreement over how pharma patents in Brazil are examined seems to have come to an end, as Breno Souza, Luisa Rezende and Silvia Costa of Clarke Modet & Co Brazil report.
- Plants, patents and political challenges 04-04-2017
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
- TPP abandonment: the fallout for biotech and pharma 15-03-2017
- Licensing tips from a patent litigator 21-02-2017
- Biosimilars in Italy: a new regime 10-01-2017
Latest biotechnology news
Merck will divest its biosimilars business to Fresenius Kabi in order to focus on innovative drugs.