A combination of patents, SPCs and regulatory exclusivities should be considered carefully in order to maximise the exclusivity available for cell therapies, as Glyn Truscott of Elkington + Fife explains.
- IP and investment: put your money where your mouth is 24-11-2016
- IP Life Sciences Exchange: a preview 07-11-2016
- Brexit: a fresh start for SPCs? 20-10-2016
- Pay-for-delay: Play by the rules 14-10-2016
- The post-Brexit picture for orphan drugs 13-10-2016
Latest generics news
GSK has won a patent case against Teva in which the company will receive $235 million in damages.