Spain’s new patent law came into force on April 1, and it contains a few measures which will affect pharmaceutical companies, says Dámaso Gallardo of Clarke Modet & Co.
- The challenges of patenting cell therapies 22-12-2016
- IP and investment: put your money where your mouth is 24-11-2016
- IP Life Sciences Exchange: a preview 07-11-2016
- Brexit: a fresh start for SPCs? 20-10-2016
- Pay-for-delay: Play by the rules 14-10-2016
Latest generics news
A US judge has ruled that five patents owned by Pfizer are not invalid as obvious, in a dispute over a generic produced by Mylan.