Precision medicine has come a long way since the completion of the Human Genome Project in 2003, but how have IP regimes developed in this area, asks Sheena Linehan of Potter Clarkson.
- Gene therapies in Mexico: bringing the legal framework up to speed 03-07-2017
- Enhanced damages: takeaways post-Halo 30-06-2017
- Patenting genes: how do India and the US compare? 17-11-2016
- Brazilian biodiversity: Levelling the genetic resources playing field 13-10-2016
- Francis Crick Institute: a new centre of excellence 11-10-2016
Latest genetics news
Biotech company Thermo Fisher Scientific has dismissed its patent infringement action against DeNovix, US-based instrumentation business.