India’s position on patenting genes borrows heavily from that of the US, but will the status quo change? Swarup Kumar of Remfry & Sagar reports.
- Brazilian biodiversity: Levelling the genetic resources playing field 13-10-2016
- Francis Crick Institute: a new centre of excellence 11-10-2016
- A woolly debate: the rights and wrongs of cloning 10-10-2016
- Event preview: Life Sciences Patents Network Europe 2016 07-10-2016
- LSIPR 50 2016: Florence Wambugu and Feng Zhang 05-10-2016
Latest genetics news
LSIPR and law firm HGF held a webinar yesterday focusing on CRISPR and how to navigate the IP landscape.
- FTC and DoJ update antitrust guidelines 18-01-2017