India’s position on patenting genes borrows heavily from that of the US, but will the status quo change? Swarup Kumar of Remfry & Sagar reports.
- Brazilian biodiversity: Levelling the genetic resources playing field 13-10-2016
- Francis Crick Institute: a new centre of excellence 11-10-2016
- A woolly debate: the rights and wrongs of cloning 10-10-2016
- Event preview: Life Sciences Patents Network Europe 2016 07-10-2016
- LSIPR 50 2016: Florence Wambugu and Feng Zhang 05-10-2016
Latest genetics news
Panellists discussed the potential impact of the UK’s decision to leave the EU on patents yesterday at the 2017 BIO International Convention.
- CRISPR webinar: HGF discusses IP landscape 26-04-2017