As securing patent eligibility for ‘healthcare IT’ applications seems to be becoming easier, companies looking to monetise IP in this area can breathe a sigh of relief. Stacy Taylor of DLA Piper explains more.
- New technologies, old framework: maximising IP protection for 3D printing in the life sciences 05-01-2017
- Event preview: Life Sciences Patents Network Europe 2016 07-10-2016
- Mind your language 20-09-2016
- Preview: Life Sciences IP Summit 2016 16-09-2016
- IP in the digital age: a tricky path ahead for pharma companies? 13-09-2016
Latest medical devices news
Genetic sequencing company Illumina and Cornell University have together sought to dismiss a patent dispute over eight genetic testing patents belonging to Cornell.