Now that Costa Rica has allowed adult stem cells to be used as part of regenerative therapies, the country should be able to attract more investment, say María del Pilar López and Esteban Monge of Zürcher Lawyers.
- Navigating medical use in Japan 21-06-2017
- Life sciences regulation in India: the need for evolution 15-06-2017
- Medical devices new rules: the clock is ticking 13-06-2017
- Patent eligibility for healthcare IT applications 23-02-2017
- New technologies, old framework: maximising IP protection for 3D printing in the life sciences 05-01-2017
Latest medical devices news
Biotech company Thermo Fisher Scientific has dismissed its patent infringement action against DeNovix, US-based instrumentation business.