The Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office has implemented several fast-track examination programmes. Ana Paula Jardim and Andréa Granthon of Luiz Leonardos report on the effectiveness of one of them, the Green Patent Programme.
- ANVISA and INPI: the end of an impasse? 25-04-2017
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
- TPP abandonment: the fallout for biotech and pharma 15-03-2017
- Patent eligibility for healthcare IT applications 23-02-2017
- Licensing tips from a patent litigator 21-02-2017
Latest americas news
GSK has won a patent case against Teva in which the company will receive $235 million in damages.
- BIO 2017: The success story of OmniRat 20-06-2017