The patent system in the US and the EU is not rewarding complex research into treatments for a host of prevalent diseases and conditions, and reforms are going in the wrong direction, says Erika Lietzan of the University of Missouri School of Law.
- Precision medicine: getting patenting spot on 12-07-2017
- Going it alone: possible outcomes for life sciences 10-07-2017
- The global CRISPR battleground 09-07-2017
- GQ Life Sciences: searching for sequence IP 08-07-2017
- The quest for clarity continues 05-07-2017
Janssen, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, has acquired an anti-depressant drug candidate in a $25 million deal with Cerecor.