Thinking about how IP can assist a company long before it has fully developed is essential, says Leda Trivinos of Flagship Pioneering in an interview with LSIPR.
- LSIPR 50 2017: James Topper—Venturing into biotech 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Carl Gordon—Realising great ideas 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Arabella Cecil—No more hand to mouth 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Thomas Kirkbak—Communication is key 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Lars Kellberg—The challenge of IPRs 10-11-2017
Latest 50 key influencers in the life sciences news
The European Medicines Agency will relocate from its London, UK headquarters to Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.