While the effort to secure greater vaccine and treatment equality via an IP waiver is admirable, it could stifle innovation and create long-term problems, say Matthew Howell and Lauren Griffin of Alston & Bird.
- A guide for life sciences entrepreneurs 22-12-2021
- Psychedelics: from fungi and plants to patents 30-09-2021
- Mexico: New hurdles for plant rights owners 23-09-2021
- Amendments to Chinese Patents Law for the Life Sciences 09-09-2021
- NHS v Servier: unlawful means tort claim fails, but the long-running saga continues 17-08-2021
The US Supreme Court has rejected a bid from generic drugmaker Mylan to overturn the NHK-Fintiv rule.