Companies researching and commercialising drugs for rare diseases face unusual challenges in protecting their inventions, as Michael Yamauchi, director and patent counsel at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, tells LSIPR in an interview.
- Pfizer, patents and political quagmires 30-01-2018
- From London to Amsterdam: what the EMA’s move means for medicines regulation 15-12-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Leda Trivinos—Playing the long game 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: James Topper—Venturing into biotech 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Carl Gordon—Realising great ideas 10-11-2017
District Judge Leonard Stark has reversed the record $2.54 billion verdict against Gilead Sciences for patent infringement, instead finding the patent in question to be invalid.