Samsung and HP are just two technology companies that have diversified and invested in the life sciences industry. What impact will this type of activity have on the sector and will it be beneficial in the long run? LSIPR finds out.
- How the EPO treats personalised healthcare patents 12-10-2018
- USITC: a powerful forum for biologics patent owners 10-10-2018
- Plant variety rights in Mexico: sowing the seeds for better protection 10-10-2018
- Conference preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence 2018 10-10-2018
- Arrow declarations: which way is the law pointing? 08-10-2018
The case of Actavis v Eli Lilly introduced “a real change in the law” and the way in which it addresses the doctrine of equivalence, according to Douglas Drysdale, partner at HGF in Glasgow, UK.