A pressing need for more non-invasive prenatal tests is leading to increasing IP activity and commercial interest, say Fran Salisbury and Alice Jefferies of Mewburn Ellis.
- Solving the PCT Priority problem 14-04-2022
- G 2/21: how to support inventive steps in patentability 07-04-2022
- The fall of COVID-19 and the rise of antimicrobial resistance 17-03-2022
- Will authorised biologics deter biosimilars? Utilising JFTC’s expertise in drug pricing 08-03-2022
- SurgiSil: Lip implant case shows looks can be deceiving 03-03-2022
The Medicines Patent Pool and World Health Organization’s COVID-19 Technology Access Pool have signed a deal aiming to open up new technologies to people living in poorer countries.