Courts have not always been able to appreciate the complexities around antibody patents, causing problems for innovation and investment, says Eli Lilly patent counsel Duane Marks in an interview with LSIPR.
- Variant sequences: the new frontier in sequence IP 12-04-2018
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 12-04-2018
- Access to genetic resources and the global bioeconomy 26-03-2018
- AstraZeneca: no time for time-wasting 08-03-2018
- Getting into the biosimilars action 06-03-2018
US-based law firm Brinks Gilson & Lione has expanded its biopharma practice group in Salt Lake City, Utah, by adding Kenton Walker to the team.