Hector Chagoya and Mariana Gonzalez-Vargas of Becerril, Coca & Becerril examine how Mexico applies the Budapest Treaty, which covers microorganisms in the patent process.
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- Mulling the future for marijuana IP 24-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca and charity Cancer Research UK have announced that they will launch a centre to accelerate the discovery of new cancer treatments.