Examining a series of case studies, Takanori Abe of Abe & Partners provides an overview of lifecycle management failures and successes in regimen patents.
- UK universities prove resilience during Horizon hiatus 14-09-2023
- Is there a step between ‘inventive’ and ‘nonobviousness’? 12-09-2023
- ‘One of the most positive announcements since Brexit’: UK lawyers react to new Horizon funding deal 07-09-2023
- Femtech: from taboo to multibillion-dollar industry 07-09-2023
- Everybody loses in the end: Billion-dollar government prizes won't improve on market incentives 29-08-2023
The spatial biology firm will appeal the Unified Patent Court’s preliminary injunction | NanoString accuses 10x of ‘misusing non-final court rulings…to eliminate competition in the spatial transcriptomics market’.