Ahead of the IQPC - Life Science IP conference in London, Kevin Mooney, chairman of the rules and procedure committee at the UPC, answers pressing questions on the IP landscape post-Brexit and the future of the Europe-wide patents court project.
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
- Event preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence summit 22-10-2019
- Medicinal Cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Conference preview: LSX World Congress USA 04-10-2019
- CRISPR: A licence to heal 01-10-2019
A US judge has thrown out a lawsuit accusing US biotechnology companies Illumina and Affymetrix of a “complex, multi-decade concerted effort” to conceal the theft of trade secrets in the 1990s.