Mexico’s updated IP laws seek to avoid the patentability of plants obtained by essentially biological processes—creating issues for plant rights owners, explains Corina Silva of Uhthoff, Gómez Vega & Uhthoff.
- Amendments to Chinese Patents Law for the Life Sciences 09-09-2021
- NHS v Servier: unlawful means tort claim fails, but the long-running saga continues 17-08-2021
- A new drug pricing system reform proposal in Japan 17-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 4—the SPC manufacturing and stockpiling waiver 10-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 3—the expanded exemption 05-08-2021
The US Patent Trial and Appeal Board has confirmed the validity of three remaining Medtronic patents challenged by rival medical device manufacturer Axonics.