In order to maximise the value from the patent search process, IP practitioners should take note of several tips including offering clear guidance to the searcher—and even saying ‘thank you’. Ellen Sherin of GQ Life Sciences reports.
- The future of precision medicine part 1: challenges and opportunities 13-06-2018
- Conference preview: International Pharma Patent Term Extensions Forum 04-06-2018
- Protecting patients, and patents 04-06-2018
- Medicines regulation after Brexit: compromise the key 04-06-2018
- Regulation and licensing: the CRISPR conundrum continues 04-06-2018
The US Patent and Trademark Office has granted ERS Genomics its first US patent covering the use of CRISPR/Cas9 technology for gene editing.