As the UK Supreme Court reverses a Court of Appeal decision relating to sufficiency, the ruling leaves patent applicants in a potentially difficult position, argues David Fyfield of Charles Russell Speechlys.
- No SPC crown for Royalty Pharma 10-07-2020
- Could good intentions lead to future danger? 10-07-2020
- Five core IP legal principles in life sciences 09-07-2020
- Trade secrets: an alternative for life sciences IP? 09-07-2020
- EPO’s G3/19: no turning back? 02-07-2020
Israeli drug manufacturer Teva Pharmaceuticals is suing India-based Cipla to block the launch of generic Qvar asthma inhalers.