Despite dire warnings by the US Chamber of Commerce, the impact of the EU’s SPC waiver won’t be known for years, says Paul Williams of Lewis Silkin.
- Royalty Pharma: welcome clarity mixed with unwelcome ambiguity 15-05-2020
- Will Big Pharma get the bug for microbiome therapies? 06-05-2020
- Why things could get ugly over COVID-19 patents 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: governments look to shield companies from IP enforcement 23-04-2020
- Patent pools: should rights owners give up their IP? 21-04-2020
The US Food and Drug Administration has warned a US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit decision awarding market exclusivity to Eagle Pharmaceuticals for a cancer drug will have “grave” consequences for patient access.