Held during Boston’s week-long Biotech festival, BioPharm America promises its 4,500 delegates excellent knowledge, networking, and deal opportunities, says Guadalupe Rodriguez of EBD Group.
- The future of precision medicine part 7: public engagement 29-08-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 6: reimbursement 08-08-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 5: keeping pace with regulation 26-07-2019
- Conference preview: Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law 26-06-2019
- C5’s 18th International forum on Pharmaceutical Patent Term Extensions 04-06-2019
UK-based Oxford Nanopore has obtained a licence to CRISPR-Cas9 IP for nanopore sequencing, a third-generation approach used in the sequencing of biopolymers.