The Dutch non-profit taking on AbbVie for ‘overpricing' Humira by $1.3bn
The Pharmaceutical Accountability Foundation has accused the pharma giant of excessively pricing its blockbuster drug, and believes it could influence the regulation of pricing and patent policy for global medicines in the process.
- Pfizer’s pregabalin litigation: the latest twist 15-02-2023
- Japan: DOE and cross-border infringement of a biologics process patent 09-02-2023
- Could Apple face an ITC import ban of its watches? 17-01-2023
- Why Novartis lost its treatment dispute with Teva 17-01-2023
- Will de-extinct animals be patent eligible in the US? 05-01-2023
UK industry welcomes Budget boosts for life sciences
New R&D tax incentive announced for SMEs in UK Budget | Funding for medicines regulator aims to open up drug approvals | ‘Hidden benefits’ in Budget for industry | Reaction from Bioindustry Association, Potter Clarkson, Mischon de Reya, Marks & Clerk, Taylor Wessing.