Effects of GSK v Teva ripple after SCOTUS denies cert
Despite one judge’s insistence that the case was “narrow and fact dependent”, GSK v Teva could have wide-reaching implications for generic drugs, biosimilars, and how skinny labels are read, say Chad Landmon, Ross Blau, Gulrukh Haroon of Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider.
- South Africa: Hope for measures to prevent abuse of the patent system 09-05-2023
- Plant variety rights: UK holders must act 27-04-2023
- Brazil: The patent combination conundrum 13-04-2023
- Why the UPC will be rewarding for US businesses 04-04-2023
- Amgen v Sanofi: Scotus grapples with enablement 28-03-2023
Abbott sues former employee for alleged trade secrets theft
Ex-scientist faces lawsuit for allegedly downloading thousands of files before leaving for a rival | Abbott seeks damages for ‘flagrant misconduct’ brought to its attention by successive employer.