In the second of a four-part series, Sophie Topham of Marks & Clerk explains the rules around the exemption for studies, tests, and trials required for generic and biosimilar medicines.
- UK experimental use exemptions: part 1—the original 15-07-2021
- Conference preview: ACI breaks down Section 337 at the 13th Annual Practitioners’ Think Tank 23-06-2021
- Navigating patent eligibility in digital healthcare 22-06-2021
- The curious case of Wuhan’s Institute of Virology and remdesivir 20-04-2021
- Sovereign immunity: a venue-dependent protection 06-04-2021
In May, a consortium of pharmaceutical companies came together to pitch a new plan to help provide more equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines.