SPCs and trade secrets are just two issues set to be discussed at C5’s 11th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation, on February 26 and 27 in Amsterdam. LSIPR reports.
- Politics and IP: an unhealthy mix 13-12-2018
- How Mexico applies the Budapest Treaty 29-11-2018
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
The US Patent and Trademark Office has declined to hear two petitions filed by Switzerland-based Novartis to review two patents owned by drug discovery company Plexxikon.