As AI becomes a crucial weapon in the battle against the global pandemic, companies in the field need to ensure that their valuable IP is protected, as Mao Xiao Hong and Danny Yap of IPOS International explain.
- Why Santen ends Neurim-style SPCs 25-08-2020
- The right recipe for the repurposing omelette 14-08-2020
- How patents for transgenic mice got caught in a sufficiency trap 16-07-2020
- No SPC crown for Royalty Pharma 10-07-2020
- Could good intentions lead to future danger? 10-07-2020
The English High Court has lifted a stay on Amgen’s lawsuit which accused Sanofi-Aventis and Regeneron of infringing a patent covering pharmaceuticals which treat elevated cholesterol levels.