If the UK government changes the rules for clinical trials after Brexit, the regimes in the UK and the EU will diverge and possibly make trials more complex and costly, as Rachel Bradley of Penningtons Manches reports.
- Why you shouldn’t overlook Canadian IP litigation 02-10-2017
- Making a splash in the CRISPR patent pool 15-09-2017
- Data analysis: the highs and lows of generic-filed IPRs 30-08-2017
- The innovation paradox: why complex drug research is not being rewarded 12-07-2017
- Precision medicine: getting patenting spot on 12-07-2017
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals and The Medicines Company UK are facing a claim for declaratory relief over supplementary protection certificates requested by biotech company Silence Therapeutics.