The Indian Patent Office has attempted to bridge the divide between the laws on patents and biological diversity, but instead it created a maze of problems, says Vidisha Garg of Anand and Anand.
- Clearing a way through the CRISPR patent jungle 08-05-2018
- Eli Lilly: the trials and tribulations of antibody patents 17-04-2018
- Variant sequences: the new frontier in sequence IP 12-04-2018
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 12-04-2018
- Access to genetic resources and the global bioeconomy 26-03-2018
A judge has found it unlikely that Impax Laboratories would launch a generic drug before a final court decision in related patent litigation and has dismissed a case against the company.