While the impact of the European Medicines Agency’s relocation from London to Amsterdam is unknown, industry and government will try to ensure that the UK remains at the forefront of medicines regulation, says Rachel Bradley of Penningtons Manches.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Leda Trivinos—Playing the long game 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: James Topper—Venturing into biotech 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Carl Gordon—Realising great ideas 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Arabella Cecil—No more hand to mouth 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Thomas Kirkbak—Communication is key 10-11-2017
State law cannot force drug makers to participate in the ‘patent dance’ provided for by the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act.