Jonathan Tietz, Jason Mock, and Kristel Schorr of Foley & Lardner offer their thoughts on patent procurement and licensing for COVID-19-related technologies.
- UK patent system ‘no obstacle’ for ventilator production 19-03-2020
- Broad Institute down (but not out) in the European fight over CRISPR IP 06-03-2020
- Global IP Exchange Europe: IP leaders’ investment priorities revealed 13-02-2020
- Conference preview: 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 27-01-2020
- Event preview: The election, Brexit, and the UPC 25-11-2019
A US judge has opened the door to generic versions of heart disease drug Vascepa, after invalidating Amarin’s key patents covering the drug.