With the significant growth of cannabinoid IP in the past few years, eyes are now on the emerging psychedelics market as the next frontier for IP protection. Gretchen Temeles of Hiller and Timothy Schlidt of Palo Santo Ventures discuss the issues.
- Mexico: New hurdles for plant rights owners 23-09-2021
- Amendments to Chinese Patents Law for the Life Sciences 09-09-2021
- NHS v Servier: unlawful means tort claim fails, but the long-running saga continues 17-08-2021
- A new drug pricing system reform proposal in Japan 17-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 4—the SPC manufacturing and stockpiling waiver 10-08-2021
Fresenius Kabi is facing a lawsuit by two Pharmasphere subsidiaries over claims that it infringed a patent covering a treatment for hypocalcemia, a condition where the blood sugar level is lower than normal.