A new facet of Mexico’s linkage system between patents and pharmaceutical drugs raises several questions that necessitate a careful approach from patent assignees and agents, as Mariana Gonzalez-Vargas of Becerril, Coca & Becerril reports.
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- Mulling the future for marijuana IP 24-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
Medical device manufacturer Boston Scientific today announced that it will acquire UK-based healthcare company BTG for $4.2 billion.