Jane Philpott was selected in the LSIPR 50 2017 publication for her influence on the life sciences industry. She featured in the government and policy section, as LSIPR reports.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Galit Gonen 10-11-2017
- Data analysis: the highs and lows of generic-filed IPRs 30-08-2017
- New framework for Spanish patentees 28-06-2017
- The challenges of patenting cell therapies 22-12-2016
- IP and investment: put your money where your mouth is 24-11-2016
Latest generics news
Forest Laboratories, a subsidiary of Allergan, has failed in its attempt to overturn a district court ruling in its patent battle with Teva.