Why does Japan have no reverse payments culture? Takanori Abe of Abe & Partners unpicks a complex issue.
- Neurim, Flynn discover that time is not on their side 26-05-2022
- South Africa: homeopathy case clarifies ‘medicine’ definition 23-05-2022
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- NHS v Servier: unlawful means tort claim fails, but the long-running saga continues 17-08-2021
- A new drug pricing system reform proposal in Japan 17-08-2021
Latest generics news
Parties to withdraw lawsuit over lung cancer drug | ANDA generic would have displaced sales of patented version in Delaware, said plaintiff.