Safe harbour provisions can be relied on but their boundaries are still being defined, explain Jeanna Wacker and Tasha Francis Gerasimow of Kirkland & Ellis.
- Why the ‘first penguin’ of pay for delay has not come in Japan: anatomy of a Japan paradox 27-05-2022
- Neurim, Flynn discover that time is not on their side 26-05-2022
- South Africa: homeopathy case clarifies ‘medicine’ definition 23-05-2022
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- NHS v Servier: unlawful means tort claim fails, but the long-running saga continues 17-08-2021
Latest generics news
Generic heart drug was found to not infringe Amarin’s blockbuster treatment earlier this year | Health insurer Health Net tied to case after allegedly promoting use of the generic.