In future, the more efficient targeting of treatments to specific patient populations that will actually benefit from them, could offset the price of more expensive but well targeted and effective treatments that will be suitable for increasingly smaller patient populations. Daniel Lim and Anna Jackson of Kirkland & Ellis explain.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals: A culture of excellence 21-05-2019
- Marketing authorisation: Splitting the bill 20-05-2019
- Antibody patents: Danger ahead for biologics 20-05-2019
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
Latest generics news
A group of senators has urged the US Federal Trade Commission to closely scrutinise mergers in the pharmaceutical industry, which it said “increase competition issues and stifle innovation”.