In November, the UK Supreme Court ruled that Warner-Lambert’s patent for a second medical use of pregabalin for the treatment of pain is invalid for insufficiency of disclosure. Sheena Linehan of Potter Clarkson explores the lessons for patent drafting.
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
- USITC: a powerful forum for biologics patent owners 10-10-2018
Latest generics news
Allergan and the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe have again urged the US Supreme Court to hear their closely-followed litigation on tribal sovereign immunity, following a submission from generic maker Mylan in the case.