Despite dire warnings by the US Chamber of Commerce, the impact of the EU’s SPC waiver won’t be known for years, says Paul Williams of Lewis Silkin.
- Medicinal cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 6: reimbursement 08-08-2019
- Shire Pharmaceuticals: A culture of excellence 21-05-2019
Latest generics news
In a victory for Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer, a US federal judge has affirmed patents covering blood-thinner Eliquis.