Tensions between public use, drug laws and regulators make IP around Cannabis a complex situation, explains Ludmila Kawakami and Ana Paula D. C. Couto of Di Blasi, Parente & Associados.
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 6: reimbursement 08-08-2019
- Shire Pharmaceuticals: A culture of excellence 21-05-2019
- Marketing authorisation: Splitting the bill 20-05-2019
Latest generics news
Almost 150 health and poverty activist campaigns, including Médecins Sans Frontières, have urged Gilead Sciences to waive patent and exclusivity rights for potential COVID-19 treatment remdesivir.