The Australian government has made numerous claims for damages against patentees for savings forgone when an interlocutory/preliminary injunction delays a generic's launch but the patent is invalidated or there is a finding of non-infringement.
- Can pharma firms deduct fees in Hatch-Waxman suits? 18-07-2023
- Issues with the patent linkage system in Mexico 09-07-2023
- South Africa: Hope for measures to prevent abuse of the patent system 09-05-2023
- Pfizer’s pregabalin litigation: the latest twist 15-02-2023
- Why Novartis lost its treatment dispute with Teva 17-01-2023
Latest generics news
Final award follows and incorporates the August 2022 decision by the arbitrator denying all claims levied at the Japanese company | Dispute involves antibody drug conjugate technology.