The latest episode in the long-running dispute between the NHS and French pharmaceutical company Servier has been marked by a UK Supreme Court judgment of July 2, 2021 on Servier’s application to strike out the NHS’s unlawful means tort claim.
- A new drug pricing system reform proposal in Japan 17-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 3—the expanded exemption 05-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 2—the Bolar exemption 22-07-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: part 1—the original 15-07-2021
- The curious case of Wuhan’s Institute of Virology and remdesivir 20-04-2021
Latest generics news
Pfizer is seeking to block a generic version of its cancer drug Ibrance from entering the market until the patent covering the drug expires in May 2036.