The financial stakes in the biosimilars market are enormous, and an understanding of sequence IP for the underlying technologies and modes of action is key to entry into it, say Henk Heus and Ellen Sherin of GQ Life Sciences.
- From London to Amsterdam: what the EMA’s move means for medicines regulation 15-12-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Jane Philpott 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Galit Gonen 10-11-2017
- Data analysis: the highs and lows of generic-filed IPRs 30-08-2017
- New framework for Spanish patentees 28-06-2017
Latest generics news
Israeli pharmaceutical company Teva “robustly” responded to the European Commission’s charge of anti-competitive behaviour at a hearing earlier this week.