Pfizer’s pregabalin litigation: the latest twist
The long-running legal saga between the pharma giant and the NHS as well as generic drug makers has developed further, as Darren Smyth of EIP explains.
- Why Novartis lost its treatment dispute with Teva 17-01-2023
- Navigating the murky waters of the Hatch-Waxman ‘safe harbour’ 25-08-2022
- Why the ‘first penguin’ of pay for delay has not come in Japan: anatomy of a Japan paradox 27-05-2022
- Neurim, Flynn discover that time is not on their side 26-05-2022
- South Africa: homeopathy case clarifies ‘medicine’ definition 23-05-2022
Latest generics news
Edwards Lifesciences revives Fintiv challenge
Medtech company wins reversal of earlier ruling | Door opens to mount a challenge of controversial rule | USPTO director‘s updated guidelines influence court’s reasoning.
Amarin appeals ‘skinny label’ loss