LSIPR provides a look behind the scenes of Shire Pharmaceuticals, the Irish company valued at £46 billion by its acquirer Takeda.
- Marketing authorisation: Splitting the bill 20-05-2019
- Antibody patents: Danger ahead for biologics 20-05-2019
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
Latest generics news
Johnson & Johnson has warned that strong competition from generic drugs could impact the company’s figures for the rest of the year.