In November, the UK Supreme Court ruled that Warner-Lambert’s patent for a second medical use of pregabalin for the treatment of pain is invalid for insufficiency of disclosure. Sheena Linehan of Potter Clarkson explores the lessons for patent drafting.
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
- USITC: a powerful forum for biologics patent owners 10-10-2018
Latest generics news
Teva Pharmaceuticals has announced that it has resolved a dispute with Amgen over Teva’s generic cinacalcet HCI product.