For smaller companies and universities, deciding where to validate a pharma patent can be difficult. Sarah Kostiuk-Smith of Mewburn Ellis looks at the options within the European Patent Convention countries.
- Second medical use: a regulatory perspective 08-02-2021
- Pricing, patents and the PMPRB in Canada 14-12-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
- Medicinal cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
Latest generics news
Lundbeck has lost an appeal to the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) to waive €150 million ($176 million) in fines levied against itself and a group of five generics manufacturers over ‘pay-for-delay’ deals for its antidepressant generics.