Inter partes reviews filed by generic drug companies have a higher institution rate but lower invalidation rate compared to other IPRs, say Wenhua Yu, Stephen Maebius and Tianran Yan of Foley & Lardner.
- New framework for Spanish patentees 28-06-2017
- The challenges of patenting cell therapies 22-12-2016
- IP and investment: put your money where your mouth is 24-11-2016
- IP Life Sciences Exchange: a preview 07-11-2016
- Brexit: a fresh start for SPCs? 20-10-2016
Latest generics news
Amneal Pharmaceuticals and Impax Laboratories have agreed to merge, in a deal the companies say will create the fifth largest generics drugs business in the US.