Speaking to LSIPR Leena Menghaney, regional head of Médecins Sans Frontières’ Access Campaign in South Asia, explains the importance of a balanced IP policy in fostering healthy generic competition.
- Protecting patients, and patents 04-06-2018
- Getting into the biosimilars action 06-03-2018
- From London to Amsterdam: what the EMA’s move means for medicines regulation 15-12-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Jane Philpott 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Galit Gonen 10-11-2017
Latest generics news
The US Federal Trade Commission has issued a final approval of Amneal’s $1.45 billion acquisition of Impax.