Tensions between public use, drug laws and regulators make IP around Cannabis a complex situation, explains Ludmila Kawakami and Ana Paula D. C. Couto of Di Blasi, Parente & Associados.
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 6: reimbursement 08-08-2019
- Shire Pharmaceuticals: A culture of excellence 21-05-2019
- Marketing authorisation: Splitting the bill 20-05-2019
Latest generics news
Gilead Sciences has accused a US government agency of withholding information from the US Patent and Trademark Office when filing two patents for HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis.