An increasing number of pharmaceutical companies are turning to joint representation—where they pool their funds and hire one firm to represent them all—for ANDA litigation. Mark Remus, shareholder at Brinks Gilson & Lione, outlines the pros and cons of this new direction.
- Antibody patents: Danger ahead for biologics 20-05-2019
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
Latest generics news
The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has delivered a blow to Nuvo Pharmaceuticals by reversing a decision which had upheld the validity of the Canadian company’s pain relief drug Vimovo.