Micheline Gravelle and Iris Cheung of Bereskin & Parr provide an update on the final version of guidelines issued by Canada’s federal drug price regulator—and its likely implications.
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
- Medicinal cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 6: reimbursement 08-08-2019
Latest generics news
Pharmaceutical companies MSD and Glenmark have argued that the class certification of wholesale buyers of cholesterol drug Zetia should be reversed because the circumstances of the class members do not justify an award of class status.