There may be a path through the CRISPR patent jungle, but there are many obstacles still in the way, say European academics Timo Minssen, Esther van Zimmeren and Jakob Wested.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Yoshinori Ohsumi 10-11-2017
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
- What drives the urge to merge? 10-10-2016
Latest asia-pacific news
Canadian generics maker Apotex and India-based Strides Shasun will merge their Australian operations in a bid to create the leading player in the Australian generics pharmaceutical market.