The global pandemic has increased collaboration and a new wave of disputes is likely. Arbitration is well placed to help, argue Kate Davies McGill, Gaela Gehring Flores and Paul Keller of Allen & Overy
- Clearing a way through the CRISPR patent jungle 08-05-2018
- LSIPR 50 2017: Yoshinori Ohsumi 10-11-2017
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
Latest asia-pacific news
The Federal Court of Australia has refused an appeal request in a decade-long case brought by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health against MSD subsidiary, Intervet International.