Yoshinori Ohsumi was selected in the LSIPR 50 2017 publication for his influence on the life sciences industry. He featured in the business and innovation section, as LSIPR reports.
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
- What drives the urge to merge? 10-10-2016
- A state of flux: life sciences law in Australia 16-08-2016
Latest asia-pacific news
Basilea Pharmaceutica and Pfizer have reached a deal for a licence agreement for the antifungal medication Cresemba to cover China and 16 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.