There may be a path through the CRISPR patent jungle, but there are many obstacles still in the way, say European academics Timo Minssen, Esther van Zimmeren and Jakob Wested.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Yoshinori Ohsumi 10-11-2017
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
- What drives the urge to merge? 10-10-2016
Latest asia-pacific news
World Health Organization (WHO) experts have called for central registry on human genome editing research is needed, among a committee consensus that it would be irresponsible for any scientist to conduct gene-editing studies in people.