When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer?
The global pandemic has increased collaboration and a new wave of disputes is likely. Arbitration is well placed to help, argue Kate Davies McGill, Gaela Gehring Flores and Paul Keller of Allen & Overy
- Clearing a way through the CRISPR patent jungle 08-05-2018
- LSIPR 50 2017: Yoshinori Ohsumi 10-11-2017
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
Latest asia-pacific news
Australia boutique hires experienced life sciences litigator
New recruit joins from DLA Piper and will head up firm’s litigation team | Previously worked on Pfizer v Samsung Bioepis, Jusand v Rattlejack & Murray Engineering, and Pfizer v Sandoz | Follows prosecutor Chris Vindurampulle who joined in October last year.
Australian court rejects Boehringer opposition bid against MSD unit’s anti-parasitic drug patent