There may be a path through the CRISPR patent jungle, but there are many obstacles still in the way, say European academics Timo Minssen, Esther van Zimmeren and Jakob Wested.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Yoshinori Ohsumi 10-11-2017
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
- What drives the urge to merge? 10-10-2016
Latest asia-pacific news
The Australian government has ordered an investigation into the sale of counterfeit face masks in the country, following warnings from health experts and local media reports over the prevalence of fake equipment.