Jonathan Tietz, Jason Mock, and Kristel Schorr of Foley & Lardner offer their thoughts on patent procurement and licensing for COVID-19-related technologies.
- Broad Institute down (but not out) in the European fight over CRISPR IP 06-03-2020
- Global IP Exchange Europe: IP leaders’ investment priorities revealed 13-02-2020
- Conference preview: 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 27-01-2020
- Event preview: The election, Brexit, and the UPC 25-11-2019
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
Latest big pharma news
A British man has been charged with smuggling mislabeled drugs, purporting to be a treatment for those suffering from COVID-19, into the US.