Ahead of the Global IP Exchange Europe on March 9-11 in Berlin, the event’s organisers surveyed senior executives to find out their IP, patent, trademark, and brand protection investment priorities for the next 6-12 months.
- Conference preview: 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 27-01-2020
- Event preview: The election, Brexit, and the UPC 25-11-2019
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
- Event preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence summit 22-10-2019
- Conference preview: LSX World Congress USA 04-10-2019
Latest big pharma news
US-based Gilead Sciences has been granted three Chinese patents connected to possible COVID-19 treatment remdesivir, reported He Zhimin, the deputy director of China’s National Intellectual Property Administration.