Courts have not always been able to appreciate the complexities around antibody patents, causing problems for innovation and investment, says Eli Lilly patent counsel Duane Marks in an interview with LSIPR.
- AstraZeneca: no time for time-wasting 08-03-2018
- Getting into the biosimilars action 06-03-2018
- The licensing landscape at Pieris 22-02-2018
- Pfizer, patents and political quagmires 30-01-2018
- From London to Amsterdam: what the EMA’s move means for medicines regulation 15-12-2017
Latest big pharma news
Four US pharmacies have filed an antitrust lawsuit against Allergan over the drug company’s “unlawful scheme” to maintain its patent monopoly over dry-eye treatment Restasis (cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion).