An attempt to obtain a supplementary protection certificate ended up raising the bar to achieving this coveted IP, as Joel Beevers and Michael Pears of Potter Clarkson explain.
- Could good intentions lead to future danger? 10-07-2020
- SPCs: a deep dive into CJEU case law 23-06-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
- Royalty Pharma: welcome clarity mixed with unwelcome ambiguity 15-05-2020
- Will Big Pharma get the bug for microbiome therapies? 06-05-2020
Latest big pharma news
US biotechnology company Novavax has signed a deal with Takeda Pharmaceuticals to develop, manufacture and market a COVID-19 vaccine in Japan, it was announced on Friday, August 7.