Major tasks for Carl Gordon of OrbiMed, a healthcare fund, include drug pricing and helping to turn promising ideas into reality, as he tells LSIPR.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Thomas Kirkbak—Communication is key 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Lars Kellberg—The challenge of IPRs 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Stéphane Drouin—Innovation in a volatile climate 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Richard Henderson—Meet the hands-on scientist 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Sean Dennehey—Steering the ship 10-11-2017
Latest big pharma news
The EU General Court has dismissed an appeal from a Spanish laboratory which had sought to have part of a European Union Intellectual Property Office trademark decision annulled.