In November, the UK Supreme Court ruled that Warner-Lambert’s patent for a second medical use of pregabalin for the treatment of pain is invalid for insufficiency of disclosure. Sheena Linehan of Potter Clarkson explores the lessons for patent drafting.
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
Latest big pharma news
The US Food and Drug Administration has announced a new strategy for the use of “real-world evidence” and “real-world data” to improve its regulation of new drugs.