If the UK government changes the rules for clinical trials after Brexit, the regimes in the UK and the EU will diverge and possibly make trials more complex and costly, as Rachel Bradley of Penningtons Manches reports.
- Data analysis: the highs and lows of generic-filed IPRs 30-08-2017
- The innovation paradox: why complex drug research is not being rewarded 12-07-2017
- Precision medicine: getting patenting spot on 12-07-2017
- GQ Life Sciences: searching for sequence IP 08-07-2017
- ANVISA and INPI: the end of an impasse? 25-04-2017
Latest big pharma news
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals and The Medicines Company UK are facing a claim for declaratory relief over supplementary protection certificates requested by biotech company Silence Therapeutics.