LSIPR provides a look behind the scenes of Shire Pharmaceuticals, the Irish company valued at £46 billion by its acquirer Takeda.
- Antibody patents: Danger ahead for biologics 20-05-2019
- Politics and IP: an unhealthy mix 13-12-2018
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
Latest big pharma news
Amneal and three other generic makers have agreed to pay $1.54 million to settle a class-action lawsuit, which alleged the companies engaged in an unlawful scheme to maintain their monopoly over an Alzheimer’s drug.