The pharma company’s arguments focusing on ‘inventive step’ failed to convince a London court that the Israeli generic drug maker had infringed, explains Azadeh Vahdat of EIP.
- Amgen v Sanofi: Big Pharma awaits SCOTUS decision 15-12-2022
- Exhaustion and parallel trade: what’s next for pharma TMs? 01-12-2022
- Navigating the murky waters of the Hatch-Waxman ‘safe harbour’ 25-08-2022
- The increasing relevance of ‘technical character’ 16-08-2022
- CMA costs case improves access to justice 30-06-2022
Latest big pharma news
Draft WHO agreement aims at more robust and fairer response to future pandemics | 20% of tests and drugs would go to the organisation, including 10% donated.