Despite dire warnings by the US Chamber of Commerce, the impact of the EU’s SPC waiver won’t be known for years, says Paul Williams of Lewis Silkin.
- Royalty Pharma: welcome clarity mixed with unwelcome ambiguity 15-05-2020
- Will Big Pharma get the bug for microbiome therapies? 06-05-2020
- Why things could get ugly over COVID-19 patents 30-04-2020
- Patent pools: should rights owners give up their IP? 21-04-2020
- Compulsory licensing in Canada—revisited 21-04-2020
Latest big pharma news
The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has said it cannot award attorneys’ fees for proceedings before the US Patent Trial and Appeal Board.