Lino Almazan-Monroy and Mariana Gonzalez-Vargas of Becerril, Coca & Becerril discuss how inventors seeking patents for polymorphs in Mexico can give themselves the best chance of success.
- Boehringer v Teva: Italian court clarifies boundaries of Bolar privilege 11-09-2018
- Medtech M&A: integration is key 04-09-2018
- Two new weapons for defending Hatch-Waxman litigation 03-09-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Frank Kalkbrenner 28-08-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Craig Muir 23-08-2018
Latest big pharma news
Researchers from three London universities and the Francis Crick Institute have joined together to form a hub for cancer biotherapeutics research and treatment, made possible by a £14 million investment from charity Cancer Research UK.