Raymond Chen and Kathleen O’Malley were selected in the LSIPR 50 2018 publication for their influence on the life sciences industry. They featured in the government and policy section, as LSIPR reports.
- The future of precision medicine part 2: data is king 17-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: James Flynn—An agent of change in healthcare 16-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Paul Golian—Personalised medicine: the way forward 13-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Manisha Desai—The promise of IP 11-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Temie Giwa-Tubosun—Helping to shape the healthcare landscape 10-07-2018
Latest big pharma news
Sanofi has partnered with biotechnology company Revolution Medicines to develop treatments for multiple cancers.