Secondary medical use case trends and research exemptions are just two issues set to be discussed at C5’s 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation meeting, on February 25–26 in Amsterdam.
- Event preview: The election, Brexit, and the UPC 25-11-2019
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
- Event preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence summit 22-10-2019
- Conference preview: LSX World Congress USA 04-10-2019
- Brexit: The waiting game 01-10-2019
Latest big pharma news
The US Federal Trade Commission and New York’s attorney general have sued incarcerated ‘pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli for allegedly monopolising the market for life-saving drug Daraprim.