Despite a rocky start, with case-management issues and plenty of scepticism from stakeholders, there is much to applaud in the UPC’s first four months, write Sebastian Moore and John Lao of Herbert Smith Freehills.
- 'Cellect': why patent term adjustment is ripe for review 05-10-2023
- Why Fed Circ's 'Cellect' decision cannot be ignored 28-09-2023
- Regimen patents in Japan: LCM failures and successes 19-09-2023
- Is there a step between ‘inventive’ and ‘nonobviousness’? 12-09-2023
- ‘One of the most positive announcements since Brexit’: UK lawyers react to new Horizon funding deal 07-09-2023
Latest big pharma news
Rival drugmakers have dropped lawsuit following invalidation of Teva patents in September | Move comes after judge overturned jury verdict handing $176.5m to Teva.