The evolution of antibody written description standards at the USPTO has put some drug portfolios at risk, say John Heithaus and Gerald Murphy of Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch.
- Politics and IP: an unhealthy mix 13-12-2018
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
Latest big pharma news
Gilead’s CEO has told a US House of Representatives committee that three Centers for Disease Control HIV prevention patents are invalid.