A new facet of Mexico’s linkage system between patents and pharmaceutical drugs raises several questions that necessitate a careful approach from patent assignees and agents, as Mariana Gonzalez-Vargas of Becerril, Coca & Becerril reports.
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
- Conference preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence 2018 10-10-2018
Latest big pharma news
The UK Supreme Court today dismissed Warner-Lambert’s appeal in its pregabalin patent dispute with Actavis, while clarifying the role of plausibility in the sufficiency of patent applications.