The political influence on patent rights during Brazil’s general election in October has set a worrying precedent, writes Gabriel Di Blasi of Di Blasi Parente & Associados.
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
Latest big pharma news
South Korean pharmaceutical companies entered into 11 out-licensing deals with overseas partners in 2018, according to the country’s Ministry of Health and Welfare.