Medical device innovations and IP: A strategy is everything
Bringing a medical device to market relies on a broad understanding of IP, explain Sabing Lee and Kregg Koch of Knobbe Martens.
- The increasing relevance of ‘technical character’ 16-08-2022
- Predicting the unpredictable during pregnancy 19-04-2022
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 4—the SPC manufacturing and stockpiling waiver 10-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 3—the expanded exemption 05-08-2021
Latest medical devices news
Novartis loses EU court bid to revoke inhaler trademark
Dispute relates to AstraZeneca ‘Breztri’ brand | Court says no likelihood of confusion with earlier marks | Full details of reasoning.