The development of precision treatments must be complemented by the development of precision diagnostics, as Daniel Lim of Kirkland & Ellis explains.
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
- 3Scan’s Nada Rastad: crossing the line and patenting robotics 24-09-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Craig Muir 23-08-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
Latest medical devices news
The EU General Court yesterday, March 20, annulled a European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) decision and handed a trademark victory to Spain-based Prim.