The CJEU’s many attempts to clarify the law around SPCs has created more questions than answers, as Katie Cambrook and Ben Millson of Bristows explain.
- Lanham Act: brand owners’ current weapon of choice 11-06-2020
- COVID-19: governments look to shield companies from IP enforcement 23-04-2020
- Patent pools: should rights owners give up their IP? 21-04-2020
- COVID-19: patent procurement and licensing 31-03-2020
- UK patent system ‘no obstacle’ for ventilator production 19-03-2020
Latest medical devices news
South Korean medical devices manufacturer Medit has prevailed in a patent infringement lawsuit brought by Danish rival 3Shape in Germany.