Technology is continuing to transform women’s healthcare and female inventors are driving the change—but more needs to be done to ensure they secure IP rights.
- UPC after one month: Life sciences cases 29-06-2023
- It’s time to review patent eligibility for diagnostic methods 27-06-2023
- South Africa: Hope for measures to prevent abuse of the patent system 09-05-2023
- Medical device innovations and IP: A strategy is everything 03-01-2023
- The increasing relevance of ‘technical character’ 16-08-2022
Latest medical devices news
UPC judge, EPO director and Regeneron counsel shed light on the court’s dynamics at London event | Life sciences sector emerging as a major player in the court | Quality of rulings and tight timeframes blamed for lack of appeals.