The UK government’s indemnifying of ventilator manufacturers is a smart solution to potential licensing obstacles, says Andrew Pitts of Mewburn Ellis.
- Patent pools: should rights owners give up their IP? 21-04-2020
- COVID-19: patent procurement and licensing 31-03-2020
- UK patent system ‘no obstacle’ for ventilator production 19-03-2020
- The future of precision medicine part 5: keeping pace with regulation 26-07-2019
- Conference preview: Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law 26-06-2019
Latest medical devices news
The World Health Organization has launched a COVID-19 technology pool, with 30 countries and multiple international partners and institutions rallying together to support the initiative.