Raymond Chen and Kathleen O’Malley were selected in the LSIPR 50 2018 publication for their influence on the life sciences industry. They featured in the government and policy section, as LSIPR reports.
- LSIPR 50 2018: Josh Makower—Backing the innovators 17-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Marie-Paule Kieny—At the head of an experiment in innovation 09-07-2018
- Medicines regulation after Brexit: compromise the key 04-06-2018
- LSIPR 50 2017: Leda Trivinos—Playing the long game 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Anthony Atala—Surgeon by day, researcher by night 10-11-2017
Latest medical devices news
Dusa Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of India-based generic drug maker Sun Pharma, has accused dermatology-focused company Biofrontera of misappropriating trade secrets.