Bringing a medical device to market relies on a broad understanding of IP, explain Sabing Lee and Kregg Koch of Knobbe Martens.
- The increasing relevance of ‘technical character’ 16-08-2022
- Predicting the unpredictable during pregnancy 19-04-2022
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 4—the SPC manufacturing and stockpiling waiver 10-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 3—the expanded exemption 05-08-2021
Latest medical devices news
‘Rare’ case included ‘campaigning element’ says judge | Ex-student sought clarification on royalties from university | 651-paragraph ruling required Oxford Uni to justify its IP policies.