With several major drugs set to face generic or biosimilar competition as patent protection expires, LSIPR analyses how well prepared their manufacturers are and how badly their sales may be affected.
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
- 3Scan’s Nada Rastad: crossing the line and patenting robotics 24-09-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Craig Muir 23-08-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Raymond Chen and Kathleen O’Malley 20-07-2018
Latest medical devices news
California-based FlexStent accused healthcare company Abbott Laboratories of infringing a stent patent earlier this week, with the filing of a lawsuit at the US District Court for the Central District of California.