Between Brexit and COVID-19, 2020 has had seismic implications for the life sciences industries. Sally Shorthose and Rumana Khanom of Bird & Bird report.
- SPCs: a deep dive into CJEU case law 23-06-2020
- Lanham Act: brand owners’ current weapon of choice 11-06-2020
- COVID-19: governments look to shield companies from IP enforcement 23-04-2020
- Patent pools: should rights owners give up their IP? 21-04-2020
- COVID-19: patent procurement and licensing 31-03-2020
Latest medical devices news
The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has affirmed a decision by the US Patent Trial and Appeal Board which centered on the validity of a patent for an ophthalmic illuminator.