One of the perennial inherent challenges for legislators and regulators is crafting laws and regulatory frameworks that are firm enough to deal with the issues of the present, but flexible enough to cater for the challenges of the future, as Daniel Lim and Anna Jackson of Kirkland & Ellis explain.
- Conference preview: Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law 26-06-2019
- Precision medicine: The personal touch 21-05-2019
- SPCs: extending protection lifespan 20-05-2019
- How to protect therapeutic methods in Brazil 20-05-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 4: diagnosing the diagnostic problem 14-02-2019
Latest medical devices news
A life sciences litigator from Williams & Connolly has joined Latham & Watkins’ Washington, DC office.