Precision medicine is an evolving field, which takes individual variability in genes, environment, and lifestyle into account when tackling disease treatment and prevention. LSIPR reports.
- SPCs: extending protection lifespan 20-05-2019
- How to protect therapeutic methods in Brazil 20-05-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 4: diagnosing the diagnostic problem 14-02-2019
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
Latest medical devices news
The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has rejected Medtronic’s attempt to revisit a ruling that lumbered the medical device company with a $23 million loss.