Ingus Kruklitis / Shutterstock.com
European legislators and patent offices, and in-house pharma decision-makers will tackle current patent term extension challenges on June 25 & 26 at the Maritim Hotel München, Munich.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the European Commission, European Patent Office, German, Netherland, and Portuguese patent offices, and leading pharmaceutical in-house decision makers to tackle current pharma patent term extensions challenges in Europe and worldwide at C5’s 18th International forum on Pharmaceutical Patent Term Extensions in Munich, June 25 & 26.
This event is regarded as Europe’s only specialist forum for all supplementary protection certificate (SPC) and patent term extension developments around the world.
Participate in timely discussions on:
- Interpretations and trend analyses of recent and significant SPC referral cases: CJEU C-114/18: Sandoz v Searle; C-650/17: QH v Royalty Pharma; CJEU C-673/18: Santen v INPI;
- Assessments of derivatives and the scope of SPC legitimacy;
- The definition of product under article 3(a) in the aftermath of the Teva UK decision (C-121/17);
- Recent applications of the European Commission’s Directives on the SPC Manufacturing Waiver; and
- Exploring the possibility of SPCs through third party marketing authorisation.
C5’s 18th International forum on Pharmaceutical Patent Term Extensions is the perfect opportunity to join your peers and discover successful patenting strategies to enhance global commercialisation of your products.
LSIPR subscribers can save 10% with the exclusive discount code: P10-999-LSPR19.
Register online at https://www.c5-online.com/pharmaceutical-patent-term-extensions-2/
patent offices, European Commission, supplementary protection certificate, patent term extensions, event, C5, international forum