holgs / iStockphoto.com
The ChinaBio Partnering Forum, which will be held in Suzhou from April 25 to 26, is celebrating its tenth anniversary and is expected to attract pharma and biotech companies from around the world.
ChinaBio Partnering Forum will attract biotech and pharma leaders from around the world along with hundreds of China-based developers of novel technologies for two days of productive partnering.
For the event’s tenth anniversary, we expect over 1,000 delegates from more than 460 companies and at least 22 countries to attend, making it the largest partnering conference in China. The 2018 edition promises attendance from pharma and biotech companies as well as leading researchers from China's top universities and institutes.
- Over $17 billion has been invested into China’s life sciences sector in the past 24 months.
- More than 200 partnering deals in 2017, amounting to over $8.3 billion.
- Over 180 M&A transactions, equating to $63 billion, in 2017.
- Take advantage of opportunities with new partners and investors.
- Record-breaking investments, a positive regulatory environment, and innovative new companies are driving growth in the healthcare industry in China.
- China is poised to be the largest healthcare market by 2020.
The conference also features partneringONE, a platform enabling delegates to efficiently identify, meet and network with companies from across the life science value chain.
Partnering is now open. Start requesting a meeting with potential partners from Asia, the US and Europe.
You can register for the conference here: https://bit.ly/2Ci225T
conference, ChinaBio, biotech, pharmaceuticals