The Indian Patent Office has attempted to bridge the divide between the laws on patents and biological diversity, but instead it created a maze of problems, says Vidisha Garg of Anand and Anand.
- Clearing a way through the CRISPR patent jungle 08-05-2018
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 12-04-2018
- Conference preview: BIO-Europe Spring 01-03-2018
- A helping hand for rare diseases 08-02-2018
- LSIPR 50 2017: Leda Trivinos—Playing the long game 10-11-2017
Latest biotechnology news
US agriculture company Calyxt has announced it has resolved a licensing dispute over DNA-editing technology with Bayer CropScience.