With several major drugs set to face generic or biosimilar competition as patent protection expires, LSIPR analyses how well prepared their manufacturers are and how badly their sales may be affected.
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
- How the EPO treats personalised healthcare patents 12-10-2018
- USITC: a powerful forum for biologics patent owners 10-10-2018
Latest biotechnology news
Technology company IBM is seeking to patent the use of blockchain in open scientific research, including experiments, data collection, and analysis.