Recent changes to patent law in China sees registration, review and litigation fall in line with established international IP systems, say Venable partners Keith Haddaway and Christopher Loh.
- Conference preview: ACI breaks down Section 337 at the 13th Annual Practitioners’ Think Tank 23-06-2021
- Navigating patent eligibility in digital healthcare 22-06-2021
- The curious case of Wuhan’s Institute of Virology and remdesivir 20-04-2021
- EPO’s new examination guidelines: what you need to know 06-04-2021
- The uncertain future of antibody claims 01-04-2021
Latest biotechnology news
The English High Court has found that a challenged claim of Bayer's targeted cancer drug sorafenib is invalid due to obviousness, in a win for Israeli pharmaceutical company Teva Pharmaceuticals.