As the UK Supreme Court reverses a Court of Appeal decision relating to sufficiency, the ruling leaves patent applicants in a potentially difficult position, argues David Fyfield of Charles Russell Speechlys.
- EPO’s G3/19: no turning back? 02-07-2020
- Analysis: Kymab’s ‘patent bargain’ clarification and why it matters 25-06-2020
- Will Big Pharma get the bug for microbiome therapies? 06-05-2020
- Conference preview: 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 27-01-2020
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
Latest biotechnology news
US biotechnology company Novavax has signed a deal with Takeda Pharmaceuticals to develop, manufacture and market a COVID-19 vaccine in Japan, it was announced on Friday, August 7.