Thinking about how IP can assist a company long before it has fully developed is essential, says Leda Trivinos of Flagship Pioneering in an interview with LSIPR.
- LSIPR 50 2017: James Topper—Venturing into biotech 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Arabella Cecil—No more hand to mouth 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Larry Coury—The art of successful litigation 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50: Daniela Verthelyi—Safety first 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Sean Dennehey—Steering the ship 10-11-2017
Latest biotechnology news
The English High Court has sided with Eli Lilly in holding that its UK-related claims in a patent case can be heard together with its European-based arguments in the UK.