LSIPR’s Sarah Morgan investigates the current state of play of M&A in the sector and predicts the next year of activity.
- IP portfolios: the five biggest headaches for in-house counsel 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
- CRISPR: Hearing all about it 30-09-2019
- Dosage patents: Down the hatch 30-09-2019
- Divisional applications: Procedural manoeuvres pay off 30-09-2019
Latest biotechnology news
Hong Kong-based Insilico Medicine has agreed an artificial intelligence breast cancer drug discovery partnership worth a potential $200 million with a Chinese pharmaceutical company.