Effects of GSK v Teva ripple after SCOTUS denies cert
Despite one judge’s insistence that the case was “narrow and fact dependent”, GSK v Teva could have wide-reaching implications for generic drugs, biosimilars, and how skinny labels are read, say Chad Landmon, Ross Blau, Gulrukh Haroon of Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider.
- South Africa: Hope for measures to prevent abuse of the patent system 09-05-2023
- Humira: lessons from 20 years of patents, pricing and profits 21-03-2023
- The Dutch non-profit taking on AbbVie for ‘overpricing' Humira by $1.3bn 09-03-2023
- Japan: DOE and cross-border infringement of a biologics process patent 09-02-2023
- Could Apple face an ITC import ban of its watches? 17-01-2023
Latest biotechnology news
Moderna and Pfizer face fresh suits over COVID-19 vaccine
A US biotech is accusing the pair of infringing several of its “foundational” lipid particle patents | Pfizer and BioNTech accused plaintiff in earlier suit of antitrust in a dispute over one of the patents at issue.