The Dutch non-profit taking on AbbVie for ‘overpricing' Humira by $1.3bn
The Pharmaceutical Accountability Foundation has accused the pharma giant of excessively pricing its blockbuster drug, and believes it could influence the regulation of pricing and patent policy for global medicines in the process.
- Japan: DOE and cross-border infringement of a biologics process patent 09-02-2023
- Could Apple face an ITC import ban of its watches? 17-01-2023
- Promoting women in STEM 15-11-2022
- Patenting livestock microbiome tech: trends and takeaways 27-10-2022
- Microbial consortia and IP in Europe 23-08-2022
Latest biotechnology news
UK industry welcomes Budget boosts for life sciences
New R&D tax incentive announced for SMEs in UK Budget | Funding for medicines regulator aims to open up drug approvals | ‘Hidden benefits’ in Budget for industry | Reaction from Bioindustry Association, Potter Clarkson, Mischon de Reya, Marks & Clerk, Taylor Wessing.