With evidence of antimicrobial resistance increasing, can innovation incentives drive pharma to fight back? Donald McNab and Mark Schuster of Marks & Clerk explore.
- Will authorised biologics deter biosimilars? Utilising JFTC’s expertise in drug pricing 08-03-2022
- SurgiSil: Lip implant case shows looks can be deceiving 03-03-2022
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- UN International Day of Women and Girls in Science: a perspective 10-02-2022
- Pandemic blues: the global approach to COVID-related IP 20-01-2022
Latest biotechnology news
The Federal Court of Australia has refused an appeal request in a decade-long case brought by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health against MSD subsidiary, Intervet International.