Hector Chagoya and Mariana Gonzalez-Vargas of Becerril, Coca & Becerril examine how Mexico applies the Budapest Treaty, which covers microorganisms in the patent process.
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
- How the EPO treats personalised healthcare patents 12-10-2018
Latest biotechnology news
American conglomerate GE Healthcare last week filed a lawsuit against California-based life sciences company Bio-Rad Laboratories on four counts of patent infringement.