The role of the doctrine of equivalents in assessing the value of, and risks associated with, medtech patents is often overlooked. Christopher Bright and Nathan Smith of Morgan Lewis report.
- A stricter interpretation: the EPO and antibodies 27-10-2020
- COVID-19: Protection of IP for AI tools 01-09-2020
- How patents for transgenic mice got caught in a sufficiency trap 16-07-2020
- EPO’s G3/19: no turning back? 02-07-2020
- Analysis: Kymab’s ‘patent bargain’ clarification and why it matters 25-06-2020
Latest biotechnology news
India has granted emergency approval to COVID-19 vaccines developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University and one from the state-run institute Bharat Biotech, ahead of a huge immunisation drive that is planned to begin this week.