The exciting field of microbiome therapeutics offers many opportunities for ‘Big Pharma’ players that are staring over the exclusivity cliff, say Craig Thomson, Leena Contarino and Andrew Wells of HGF.
- Conference preview: 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 27-01-2020
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
- M&A: Year of the megadeal 30-09-2019
- IP portfolios: the five biggest headaches for in-house counsel 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
Latest biotechnology news
Protein engineering company Codexis has accused competitor Codex DNA of trademark infringement through the use of a “virtually identical” mark.