Raymond Chen and Kathleen O’Malley were selected in the LSIPR 50 2018 publication for their influence on the life sciences industry. They featured in the government and policy section, as LSIPR reports.
- LSIPR 50 2018: Josh Makower—Backing the innovators 17-07-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 2: data is king 17-07-2018
- Will the EPO’s Enlarged Board hear the Broad’s CRISPR case? 13-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Scott Alban—AstraZeneca 12-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Temie Giwa-Tubosun—Helping to shape the healthcare landscape 10-07-2018
Latest biotechnology news
Novartis has signed a global licensing agreement with two biotechnology companies centring on the development of an antibody treatment for inflammatory skin conditions.