SPCs and trade secrets are just two issues set to be discussed at C5’s 11th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation, on February 26 and 27 in Amsterdam. LSIPR reports.
- How Mexico applies the Budapest Treaty 29-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
Latest biotechnology news
Global information company Clarivate Analytics has launched a “Life Science Alliances Program” to provide drug and medical device developers a new way to advance their research and development.