Precision medicine has come a long way since the completion of the Human Genome Project in 2003, but how have IP regimes developed in this area, asks Sheena Linehan of Potter Clarkson.
- Advertising in Mexico: it pays to check your copy 30-06-2017
- CRISPR in Europe: priority becomes just that at the EPO 28-06-2017
- ANVISA and INPI: the end of an impasse? 25-04-2017
- Plants, patents and political challenges 04-04-2017
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
Latest biotechnology news
The Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT has signed a patent licensing deal with DuPont Pioneer to provide CRISPR/Cas9 technology to agricultural researchers and producers.