Is the grant of a reasonable scope for antibody-related inventions at the European Patent Office a phenomenon of the past? Joachim Wachenfeld and Florian Grasser of Vossius & Partner report.
- COVID-19: Protection of IP for AI tools 01-09-2020
- How patents for transgenic mice got caught in a sufficiency trap 16-07-2020
- EPO’s G3/19: no turning back? 02-07-2020
- Analysis: Kymab’s ‘patent bargain’ clarification and why it matters 25-06-2020
- Will Big Pharma get the bug for microbiome therapies? 06-05-2020
Latest biotechnology news
Swiss pharmaceutical company Roche will pay $350 million for the rights to develop and distribute an investigational COVID-19 antiviral outside of the US.