Secondary medical use case trends and research exemptions are just two issues set to be discussed at C5’s 12th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation meeting, on February 25–26 in Amsterdam.
- Event preview: BIO-Europe returns to Hamburg 22-10-2019
- M&A: Year of the megadeal 30-09-2019
- IP portfolios: the five biggest headaches for in-house counsel 30-09-2019
- Secondary patents: Moscow mewl 30-09-2019
- CRISPR: Hearing all about it 30-09-2019
Latest biotechnology news
The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has rejected Biogen’s bid to block a generic version of its multiple sclerosis drug, pending an appeal against a lower court’s ruling.