There may be a path through the CRISPR patent jungle, but there are many obstacles still in the way, say European academics Timo Minssen, Esther van Zimmeren and Jakob Wested.
- Conference preview: BIO-Europe Spring 01-03-2018
- From London to Amsterdam: what the EMA’s move means for medicines regulation 15-12-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Arabella Cecil—No more hand to mouth 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Thomas Kirkbak—Communication is key 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Stéphane Drouin—Innovation in a volatile climate 10-11-2017
Latest europe news
The UK Intellectual Property Office has published several proposals, including some addressing barriers to growth for IP-rich companies, in response to received views of IP with regard to the government’s Industrial Strategy.