The latest episode in the long-running dispute between the NHS and French pharmaceutical company Servier has been marked by a UK Supreme Court judgment of July 2, 2021 on Servier’s application to strike out the NHS’s unlawful means tort claim.
- UK experimental use exemptions: Part 4—the SPC manufacturing and stockpiling waiver 10-08-2021
- UK experimental use exemptions: part 1—the original 15-07-2021
- EPO’s new examination guidelines: what you need to know 06-04-2021
- Second medical use: a regulatory perspective 08-02-2021
- The plausibility battleground at the EPO 09-11-2020
Latest europe news
The UK’s Competition and Markets Authority has imposed fines of £260 million on drug companies for raising the price of life-saving hydrocortisone tablets by 10,000%.