The 12th annual BIO-Europe Spring conference, to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on March 12 to 14, 2018, will allow key players in the biotech industry to come together, as Catherine Moreno Finan reports.
- From London to Amsterdam: what the EMA’s move means for medicines regulation 15-12-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Arabella Cecil—No more hand to mouth 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Thomas Kirkbak—Communication is key 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Stéphane Drouin—Innovation in a volatile climate 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Richard Henderson—Meet the hands-on scientist 10-11-2017
Latest europe news
Israeli pharmaceutical company Teva “robustly” responded to the European Commission’s charge of anti-competitive behaviour at a hearing earlier this week.