With several major drugs set to face generic or biosimilar competition as patent protection expires, LSIPR analyses how well prepared their manufacturers are and how badly their sales may be affected.
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
- How the EPO treats personalised healthcare patents 12-10-2018
- Arrow declarations: which way is the law pointing? 08-10-2018
Latest europe news
The strategies of generic makers in Russia have changed dramatically over the past few years, according to Natalia Gulyaeva, partner at Hogan Lovells.