Two references to the Court of Justice of the European Union should help clarify the position on what exactly is eligible for a supplementary protection certificate, as Michael Pears and Joel Beevers of Potter Clarkson explain.
- Conference preview: BIO-Europe Spring convenes in Vienna 12-03-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 4: diagnosing the diagnostic problem 14-02-2019
- Conference preview: 11th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 13-12-2018
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
Latest europe news
The European Commission has pledged €35 million to promote the development of analysis of health images for cancer diagnostics, based on artificial intelligence.