SPCs and trade secrets are just two issues set to be discussed at C5’s 11th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation, on February 26 and 27 in Amsterdam. LSIPR reports.
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- SPC waiver: good intentions, but not the right deal? 17-10-2018
Latest europe news
Law firm HGF has added Leythem Wall as a partner.