In a boost for generic pharma companies, a U-turn by the EU’s highest court removed protection for repurposed active substances, as Robert Stephen and Gareth Morgan of CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang explain.
- How patents for transgenic mice got caught in a sufficiency trap 16-07-2020
- EPO’s G3/19: no turning back? 02-07-2020
- Analysis: Kymab’s ‘patent bargain’ clarification and why it matters 25-06-2020
- SPCs: a deep dive into CJEU case law 23-06-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
Latest europe news
The European Patent Office has invalidated and revoked a patent related to Teva’s multiple sclerosis drug Copaxone, in a win for Mylan.