In the area of precision medicine, there are questions surrounding what data is needed, how it is used, what it should look like and what concerns there are for patients and society, as Daniel Lim of Allen & Overy reports.
- Will the EPO’s Enlarged Board hear the Broad’s CRISPR case? 13-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Marie-Paule Kieny—At the head of an experiment in innovation 09-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Miratul Muqit and Daan van Aalten—A decade in the making: a Parkinson’s breakthrough 06-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Tim Moss—Uniting the IP chorus 02-07-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 1: challenges and opportunities 13-06-2018
Latest europe news
Novartis has signed a global licensing agreement with two biotechnology companies centring on the development of an antibody treatment for inflammatory skin conditions.