The 13th annual BIO-Europe Spring 2019 global life science partnering event will be held March 25–27 in Vienna, Austria. Guadalupe Rodriguez and Kit Muller of EBD Group report.
- The future of precision medicine part 4: diagnosing the diagnostic problem 14-02-2019
- Conference preview: 11th Pharma & Biotech Patent Litigation 13-12-2018
- Warner-Lambert: the plausibility test for sufficiency of disclosure 28-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
Latest europe news
World Health Organization (WHO) experts have called for central registry on human genome editing research is needed, among a committee consensus that it would be irresponsible for any scientist to conduct gene-editing studies in people.