While the impact of the European Medicines Agency’s relocation from London to Amsterdam is unknown, industry and government will try to ensure that the UK remains at the forefront of medicines regulation, says Rachel Bradley of Penningtons Manches.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Arabella Cecil—No more hand to mouth 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Thomas Kirkbak—Communication is key 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Stéphane Drouin—Innovation in a volatile climate 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Richard Henderson—Meet the hands-on scientist 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Sean Dennehey—Steering the ship 10-11-2017
Latest europe news
France-headquartered Sanofi presented key updates to its research and development strategy yesterday, outlining three key shifts.