A new facet of Mexico’s linkage system between patents and pharmaceutical drugs raises several questions that necessitate a careful approach from patent assignees and agents, as Mariana Gonzalez-Vargas of Becerril, Coca & Becerril reports.
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- Mulling the future for marijuana IP 24-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
- I-MAK: saving lives by curing the patent system 19-10-2018
- Samsung and HP: here come the techies 15-10-2018
Latest americas news
The speed of technological advancements in the life sciences industry is forcing patent lawyers to consider whether the norms they’re used to dealing with in the profession still apply.