Could Apple face an ITC import ban of its watches?
With wearable health monitoring technology booming, Apple is facing several challenges to its smartwatch patents from medtech firms, and ITC investigations threatening import bans in the US. Sarah Speight reports.
- Amgen v Sanofi: Big Pharma awaits SCOTUS decision 15-12-2022
- SurgiSil: Lip implant case shows looks can be deceiving 03-03-2022
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- Psychedelics: from fungi and plants to patents 30-09-2021
- Mexico: New hurdles for plant rights owners 23-09-2021
Latest americas news
Edwards Lifesciences revives Fintiv challenge
Medtech company wins reversal of earlier ruling | Door opens to mount a challenge of controversial rule | USPTO director‘s updated guidelines influence court’s reasoning.
US govt wades into Moderna COVID row