The role of the doctrine of equivalents in assessing the value of, and risks associated with, medtech patents is often overlooked. Christopher Bright and Nathan Smith of Morgan Lewis report.
- Five core IP legal principles in life sciences 09-07-2020
- Lanham Act: brand owners’ current weapon of choice 11-06-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
- Why things could get ugly over COVID-19 patents 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: patent procurement and licensing 31-03-2020
Latest americas news
Medical device maker Nevro has hit competitor Boston Scientific with a lawsuit for allegedly infringing patents that cover a spinal cord stimulation technology.