A recent University of Texas dispute perfectly illustrates the differing role sovereign immunity takes in proceedings at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board and district court, say Simon Roberts, Nitya Anand and Eric Wang of Hogan Lovells.
- Texas Uni’s sovereign immunity fail went as expected 04-03-2021
- The doctrine of equivalents in the medtech arena 18-11-2020
- Five core IP legal principles in life sciences 09-07-2020
- Lanham Act: brand owners’ current weapon of choice 11-06-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
Latest americas news
The US Food and Drug Administration has approved the first-ever interchangeable biosimilar product, an insulin treatment for Types 1 and 2 diabetes.