The role of the doctrine of equivalents in assessing the value of, and risks associated with, medtech patents is often overlooked. Christopher Bright and Nathan Smith of Morgan Lewis report.
- Five core IP legal principles in life sciences 09-07-2020
- Lanham Act: brand owners’ current weapon of choice 11-06-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
- Why things could get ugly over COVID-19 patents 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: patent procurement and licensing 31-03-2020
Latest americas news
The US Department of Health and Human Services will reveal more information regarding its licensing of IP to private companies for drug development, it has confirmed in a letter to a congressional watchdog.