The Annual Summit on Life Sciences IP Due Diligence to be held on November 14 and 15 in Boston, MA, is a one-of-a-kind, interactive forum where diligence experts discuss best practices and strategies for executing a proper IP due diligence analysis for incumbent portfolios and those of potential targets.
- Medicinal Cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Conference preview: LSX World Congress USA 04-10-2019
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Divisional applications: Procedural manoeuvres pay off 30-09-2019
- Conference preview: Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law 26-06-2019
Latest americas news
A US judge has thrown out a lawsuit accusing US biotechnology companies Illumina and Affymetrix of a “complex, multi-decade concerted effort” to conceal the theft of trade secrets in the 1990s.