The Annual Summit on Life Sciences IP Due Diligence to be held on November 14 and 15 in Boston, MA, is a one-of-a-kind, interactive forum where diligence experts discuss best practices and strategies for executing a proper IP due diligence analysis for incumbent portfolios and those of potential targets.
- Medicinal Cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Conference preview: LSX World Congress USA 04-10-2019
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Divisional applications: Procedural manoeuvres pay off 30-09-2019
- Conference preview: Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law 26-06-2019
Latest americas news
US conglomerate 3M has dropped its copyright infringement claim against technology company IBM less than one month after filing suit.