The IP team at AstraZeneca must “ruthlessly” prioritise how it spends time and resources, its vice president of global IP explained in an interview.
- Getting into the biosimilars action 06-03-2018
- The licensing landscape at Pieris 22-02-2018
- A helping hand for rare diseases 08-02-2018
- LSIPR 50 2017: Leda Trivinos—Playing the long game 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: James Topper—Venturing into biotech 10-11-2017
Latest americas news
A Californian court has rejected a motion to dismiss a lawsuit involving a treatment for haemophilia A, a genetic blood coagulation disorder.