Raymond Chen and Kathleen O’Malley were selected in the LSIPR 50 2018 publication for their influence on the life sciences industry. They featured in the government and policy section, as LSIPR reports.
- LSIPR 50 2018: Scott Gottlieb 19-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Josh Makower—Backing the innovators 17-07-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 2: data is king 17-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: James Flynn—An agent of change in healthcare 16-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Paul Golian—Personalised medicine: the way forward 13-07-2018
Latest americas news
Greenberg Traurig announced on Monday, July 16, that it has added Brian Rubenstein as a shareholder in its Philadelphia office.