Jonathan Tietz, Jason Mock, and Kristel Schorr of Foley & Lardner offer their thoughts on patent procurement and licensing for COVID-19-related technologies.
- Event preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence summit 22-10-2019
- Medicinal Cannabis: what next for Brazil? 21-10-2019
- Conference preview: LSX World Congress USA 04-10-2019
- Pharma: A Mexican tradeoff 30-09-2019
- Divisional applications: Procedural manoeuvres pay off 30-09-2019
Latest americas news
A British man has been charged with smuggling mislabeled drugs, purporting to be a treatment for those suffering from COVID-19, into the US.