In the high stakes world of life sciences, the strength of a company’s IP portfolio can determine the value of a corporate transaction, argue Jonathan Harris and Nisan Zaghi of Axinn, and Ian Lodovice of Biogen.
- Lanham Act: brand owners’ current weapon of choice 11-06-2020
- Will the EU’s SPC manufacturing waiver weaken European pharma’s IP? 20-05-2020
- Why things could get ugly over COVID-19 patents 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: patent procurement and licensing 31-03-2020
- Event preview: Life Sciences IP Due Diligence summit 22-10-2019
Latest americas news
Merck & Co is set to make a $1 billion investment in biotech company Seattle Genetics, as the companies collaborate to develop and sell Seattle Genetics’ cancer therapy, ladiratuzumab vedotin.