With discussions underway to create a CRISPR patent pool, Kevin O’Connor of Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg discusses the three main perspectives when considering the main benefits of such a move.
- Data analysis: the highs and lows of generic-filed IPRs 30-08-2017
- The innovation paradox: why complex drug research is not being rewarded 12-07-2017
- Patent examination in Brazil: go green to beat the backlog 13-06-2017
- ANVISA and INPI: the end of an impasse? 25-04-2017
- New rules for SPCs in Spain 27-03-2017
Latest americas news
Amneal Pharmaceuticals and Impax Laboratories have agreed to merge, in a deal the companies say will create the fifth largest generics drugs business in the US.