The political influence on patent rights during Brazil’s general election in October has set a worrying precedent, writes Gabriel Di Blasi of Di Blasi Parente & Associados.
- How Mexico applies the Budapest Treaty 29-11-2018
- Mexico: new links between patents and pharmaceuticals 12-11-2018
- Generic competition: when one door closes, another opens 26-10-2018
- Mulling the future for marijuana IP 24-10-2018
- The future of precision medicine part 3: translation from research to the clinic 23-10-2018
Latest americas news
Pharmaceutical company GSK has taken a Chinese company to court over its alleged “deliberate and unlawful campaign” to copy GSK’s trademarks.