Sean Pavone / Shutterstock.com
LSX World Congress USA brings life sciences investment and partnering to Boston.
The second annual LSX World Congress USA is a high-calibre, senior executive, two-day conference and partnering event for life sciences companies.
Providing education, strategies, solutions and contacts that industry players need to enable more effective investment, planning and strategic growth within their businesses.
LSX USA follows the style and format of the LSX World Congress in London focusing on strategy, investment and partnering.
“LEX finds solutions to the respective challenges faced by these groups and presents them with strategies, solutions and contacts to enable growth and development in their businesses.”
The three core pillars of the LSX ‘community’ are:
- Chief experience officers (CxOs) at life sciences companies;
- Heads of pharma business development; and
- Venture capitalist and private equity investors.
LEX finds solutions to the respective challenges faced by these groups and presents them with strategies, solutions and contacts to enable growth and development in their businesses.
The event will allow delegates to:
- Understand the long-term trends affecting the industry from investment funds, global heads of pharma business development and CEOs of some of the world’s most exciting healthcare businesses.
- Hear ‘war stories’, advice and key success factors from CEOs who have taken their company through major milestones and who are internationalising the businesses.
- Participate in one of the unique, curated, invitation only Chatham House Rule Forums for investors, early stage and growth stage private and public companies.
- Network with life science CxOs, international investors and key partners, convening to address issues facing executives within the sector.
- Sign-up to one or more of four workshops offering practical advice, guidance and outcome-orientated content for companies positioning themselves for licensing deals, clinical progress and value-based regulatory strategies.
Key speakers offering their thoughts and experience include:
- Ted Tanner Jr, chief technology officer and chief architect, Watson Health, IBM
- Nigel Sheail, global head of mergers & acquisitions and business development and licensing, Novarits
- Rogerio Vivaldi, CEO, Sigilon Therapeutics
- Ricky Sun, partner, life sciences, Bain Capital
- Todd Foley, managing partner, MPM Capital
- Peter Dudek, partner, MRL Ventures Fund
- Priyanka Rohatgi, managing director, head, Ipsen Ventures
- Adam Houghton, vice president and head, AbbVie Ventures
- Jay Stamatis, vice president, head of business development and acquisitions, Abbvie
- Nicole Kholodnov, vice president of clinical operations, Parsley Health.
The LSX World Congress USA takes place October 7-8 at the Convene Convention Center in Boston.
The full programme and speaker line up is available here.
Paul Gilbertson works with the LSX community of biotech, medtech and longevity leaders to help build connections. He can be contacted at email@example.com
LSX, life sciences, investment, strategy, pharmaceutical industry, venture capitalist, equity investors, speakers, conference