India’s regulatory environment surrounding pharmaceuticals and medical devices needs to evolve in order to unlock the industries’ true potential, says Kirit Javali of Jafa & Javali.
- IP service providers: a more cost-effective solution post M&A? 18-10-2016
- Russian patent law: Natural selection 17-10-2016
- Technology transfer: A smart way of working 14-10-2016
- Working together wisely 12-10-2016
- Boom and boom in the People’s Republic 11-10-2016
Latest asia news
CPA Global has found that Sanofi files the most patents covering human gene therapy and also spends the most on them overall.