The global pandemic has increased collaboration and a new wave of disputes is likely. Arbitration is well placed to help, argue Kate Davies McGill, Gaela Gehring Flores and Paul Keller of Allen & Overy
- Amendments to Chinese Patents Law for the Life Sciences 09-09-2021
- COVID-19: Protection of IP for AI tools 01-09-2020
- Agri-patents: The battle of the seeds 20-05-2019
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 2019 07-05-2019
- A patent attack on three fronts 02-10-2018
Latest asia news
Illumina has been ordered to pay more than $333 million to Chinese sequencing company MGI—a subsidiary of BGI Group formally known as Complete Genomics—following a jury ruling that Illumina infringed two of its DNA-sequencing patents.