Naoko Munakata was selected in the LSIPR 50 2018 publication for her influence on the life sciences industry. She featured in the government and policy section, as LSIPR reports.
- LSIPR 50 2018: Changyu Shen 27-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Sung Yunmo 24-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Levelling the medicines playing field 02-07-2018
- Protecting patients, and patents 04-06-2018
- Regulation and licensing: the CRISPR conundrum continues 04-06-2018
Latest asia news
The Bombay High Court has imposed Rs 1.5 crore of costs on a pharmaceutical company which infringed India-based Glenmark Pharmaceuticals’ trademarks.