Amid worldwide interest, India could position itself as a global hub for a desperately needed technology, say Kavita Arora and Shaivya Dhawan of K&S Partners.
- Japan: DOE and cross-border infringement of a biologics process patent 09-02-2023
- When alliances fail, is arbitration the answer? 24-02-2022
- Amendments to Chinese Patents Law for the Life Sciences 09-09-2021
- COVID-19: Protection of IP for AI tools 01-09-2020
- Agri-patents: The battle of the seeds 20-05-2019
Latest asia news
Japan-based pharma company must pay for infringment | Drug was recently approved for breast cancer treatment by EU.