As AI becomes a crucial weapon in the battle against the global pandemic, companies in the field need to ensure that their valuable IP is protected, as Mao Xiao Hong and Danny Yap of IPOS International explain.
- Agri-patents: The battle of the seeds 20-05-2019
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 2019 07-05-2019
- A patent attack on three fronts 02-10-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Changyu Shen 27-07-2018
Latest asia news
A US federal court has upheld a preliminary injunction against a Chinese doctor accused of stealing trade secrets from US heart device manufacturer AtriCure.