Speaking to LSIPR Leena Menghaney, regional head of Médecins Sans Frontières’ Access Campaign in South Asia, explains the importance of a balanced IP policy in fostering healthy generic competition.
- Protecting patients, and patents 04-06-2018
- Regulation and licensing: the CRISPR conundrum continues 04-06-2018
- Uncertain times for antibodies in India 31-05-2018
- Patents and biodiversity: crossing the divide 15-05-2018
- Clearing a way through the CRISPR patent jungle 08-05-2018
Latest asia news
Dusa Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of India-based generic drug maker Sun Pharma, has accused dermatology-focused company Biofrontera of misappropriating trade secrets.