A recent case in India reveals the various ways in which pharmaceutical patents can be challenged, as Neeti Wilson, Arpita Kulshreshtha and Gitika Suri of Anand and Anand report.
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Changyu Shen 27-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Sung Yunmo 24-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Levelling the medicines playing field 02-07-2018
- Protecting patients, and patents 04-06-2018
Latest asia news
World Health Organization (WHO) experts have called for central registry on human genome editing research is needed, among a committee consensus that it would be irresponsible for any scientist to conduct gene-editing studies in people.