The Indian Patent Office has attempted to bridge the divide between the laws on patents and biological diversity, but instead it created a maze of problems, says Vidisha Garg of Anand and Anand.
- Clearing a way through the CRISPR patent jungle 08-05-2018
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 12-04-2018
- LSIPR 50 2017: Gyanendra Nath Singh and Krishnaswamy VijayRaghavan 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Yasuhisa Shiozaki 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Doochul Kim 10-11-2017
Latest asia news
Biopharmaceutical company Celgene has ditched its trademark quarrel with the owners of India-based online pharmacies importing generics into the US.