A recent case in India reveals the various ways in which pharmaceutical patents can be challenged, as Neeti Wilson, Arpita Kulshreshtha and Gitika Suri of Anand and Anand report.
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Changyu Shen 27-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Sung Yunmo 24-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Levelling the medicines playing field 02-07-2018
- Protecting patients, and patents 04-06-2018
Latest asia news
Maryland-based United Therapeutics has inked a licence, development and commercialisation agreement with CollPlant, an Israeli biotech company, for 3D bioprinted lung transplants.