An upcoming case on the patent eligibility of genetically modified seed in India will have far-reaching ramifications, as Archana Shankar and Gitika Suri of Anand & Anand explain.
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 2019 07-05-2019
- A patent attack on three fronts 02-10-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Changyu Shen 27-07-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Sung Yunmo 24-07-2018
Latest asia news
A Chinese state-owned chemical firm is suing US crop protection products company Atticus for patent infringement.