Recent changes to patent law in China sees registration, review and litigation fall in line with established international IP systems, say Venable partners Keith Haddaway and Christopher Loh.
- COVID-19: Protection of IP for AI tools 01-09-2020
- Agri-patents: The battle of the seeds 20-05-2019
- Conference preview: ChinaBio Partnering Forum 2019 07-05-2019
- A patent attack on three fronts 02-10-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Naoko Munakata 30-07-2018
Latest asia news
The World Health Organization has identified counterfeit versions of the Covishield vaccine in India and Uganda.