A prolific patentee, Audrey Goddard believes women should be patenting more inventions in the STEM industries. She explains more to LSIPR.
- LSIPR 50 2017: Anthony Atala—Surgeon by day, researcher by night 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50: Daniela Verthelyi—Safety first 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Jennifer Doudna 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Feng Zhang 10-11-2017
- LSIPR 50 2017: Tim Haines 10-11-2017
Latest genetics news
The European Patent Office has granted a second CRISPR/Cas9 patent to a specialist genomics company, one month after revoking the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT’s patent relating to the technology.