As all sides prepare for a milestone case in the battle over rights to CRISPR/Cas9, LSIPR’s Rory O’Neill finds the CEO of ERS Genomics in a positive mood.
- Brexit: The waiting game 01-10-2019
- IP portfolios: the five biggest headaches for in-house counsel 30-09-2019
- Genetic research: DNA payday 30-09-2019
- CRISPR: Hearing all about it 30-09-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 7: public engagement 29-08-2019
Latest genetics news
US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has called on the US Patent and Trademark Office to block extensions to two Gilead Sciences patents covering HIV prevention drugs including Descovy.