With discussions underway to create a CRISPR patent pool, Kevin O’Connor of Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg discusses the three main perspectives when considering the main benefits of such a move.
- Precision medicine: getting patenting spot on 12-07-2017
- Gene therapies in Mexico: bringing the legal framework up to speed 03-07-2017
- Enhanced damages: takeaways post-Halo 30-06-2017
- Patenting genes: how do India and the US compare? 17-11-2016
- Brazilian biodiversity: Levelling the genetic resources playing field 13-10-2016
Latest genetics news
The Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT has signed a patent licensing deal with DuPont Pioneer to provide CRISPR/Cas9 technology to agricultural researchers and producers.