The implementation of precision medicine represents a huge, possibly unprecedented, challenge to conventional clinical practice across the breadth of healthcare disciplines, says Daniel Lim of Kirkland & Ellis.
- Gene-editing: a block on further development 22-10-2018
- How the EPO treats personalised healthcare patents 12-10-2018
- New standards for stem cells 04-10-2018
- Patenting microorganisms in Mexico 05-09-2018
- LSIPR 50 2018: Frank Kalkbrenner 28-08-2018
Latest genetics news
Scientists have urged policymakers to implement a regulatory framework governing the use of CRISPR technology in humans, following reports that a Chinese scientist has successfully created ‘edited’ twins.