As all sides prepare for a milestone case in the battle over rights to CRISPR/Cas9, LSIPR’s Rory O’Neill finds the CEO of ERS Genomics in a positive mood.
- Brexit: The waiting game 01-10-2019
- IP portfolios: the five biggest headaches for in-house counsel 30-09-2019
- Genetic research: DNA payday 30-09-2019
- CRISPR: Hearing all about it 30-09-2019
- The future of precision medicine part 7: public engagement 29-08-2019
Latest genetics news
In a victory for the University of California, the European Patent Office has affirmed a CRISPR patent issued to Emmanuelle Charpentier, the University of California, and the University of Vienna.