Is the ‘essentially derived varieties’ concept protecting plant varieties or chilling innovation, ask Joel Smith and Burkhart Goebel of Hogan Lovells.
- CRISPR: A licence to heal 01-10-2019
- Brexit: The waiting game 01-10-2019
- IP portfolios: the five biggest headaches for in-house counsel 30-09-2019
- Genetic research: DNA payday 30-09-2019
- CRISPR: Hearing all about it 30-09-2019
Latest genetics news
The World Intellectual Property Office has launched a course on IP and genetic resources in the life sciences.